Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 35th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. This 2019 edition features brand new content to reflect the most recent updates for medical licensing exams, along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability.
Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections further enhance preparation for USMLE Step 2. A number of landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales are donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2019 Key Features:
- Brand new content reflective of essential clinical knowledge and skills for enhanced clinical performance and USMLE Step 2 preparation
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics - a perfect size to carry on the wards. This has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence and USMLE objectives!
- Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.