This compact clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison's. Inside you'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors–presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of need-to-know pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including diagnosis of respiratory disorders, diseases of the respiratory system, and common critical illnesses and syndromes
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented topics
- 114 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- A complete chapter in print form from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD
- 45 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of knowledge in their areas of expertise
- References updated since the publication of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
If your Download don't Start after 10 Secs kindly use Laptop or PC to Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.