Comprehensive and easy-to-understand, Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist, 4th Edition offers up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of periodontal anatomy, the periodontal disease process, and classifications of periodontal disease.
Rather than presenting information in narrative style, the author, a leading expert in the field, uses a detailed outline format, making the information easier to read, understand, and reference. The Fourth Edition has been revised and updated throughout, continues its focus on the hygienist’s role in periodontal therapy, and adds a number of new features designed to help students apply what they are learning to clinical patient care situations.
- Five Comprehensive Patient Cases —two brand-new to this edition—include clinical photos, radiographs, and periodontal charts to help students develop practice skills as they apply and integrate content from the entire book to patient periodontal care planning.
- An easy-to-use, easy-to-reference outline format makes it easy for readers to identify, learn, and review key concepts.
- Hundreds of full color illustrations and clinical photographs visually reinforce chapter content.
- A Focus on Patients feature asks readers to apply chapter content in the context of clinical periodontal care.
- New chapter-opening Clinical Patient Care features spell out the relevance of chapter content to patient care.
- Evidence-based content is integrated throughout, ensuring the most current, reliable information.
- New Evidence in Action features assist students in applying current evidence-based research findings to clinical patient care.
- New Ethical Dilemmas features help students apply the difficult concept of legal/ethical issues to the patient care setting.
- Learning Objectives and Key Terms provide a “road map” to module topics and help students master a whole new dental vocabulary.
- A complete online audio glossary provides quick access to common periodontal terminology and pronunciation.
Book Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist 4th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist 4th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Dental Hygiene
- Writer(s): Donald E. Willmann, Jill S. Gehrig
- Publisher: Wolter Kluwer
- File Size: 52.5mb
Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist 4th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.