KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos
All KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos free download of 2015, 2014 and 2010 are available for free. The USMLE Step 1 is a one-day computerized examination that assesses whether you comprehend and can apply important concepts of the basic sciences to the practice of medicine. Step 1 is commonly seen as the most challenging exam and is more comprehensive than the exams taken throughout medical school. You can Download KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos Free 2015, 2014 and 2010 from the link below.
“KAPLAN USMLE® Step 1 Prep — USMLE prep created and taught by board-certified medical professionals who know what it takes to reach your residency”
- What is the USMLE? The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a set of exams that assesses whether or not you’re ready to practice medicine.
- How many Steps are in the USMLE? The USMLE consists of 4 exams. Each Step is taken at a different point in your medical career and requires different levels of USMLE prep. Consider each USMLE Step its own individual exam that you’ll need to prepare for.
- What is on the USMLE Step 1? Step 1 consists of multiple-choice questions designed to measure basic science knowledge, including questions in anatomy, behavioral sciences, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, physiology, and interdisciplinary topics, such as nutrition, genetics, and aging.
- When should I take the USMLE Step 1? Step 1 is administered by appointment on a year-round basis. Step 1 is typically taken by U.S. medical students at the end of their second year of medical school, or international medical graduates who are already licensed doctors in their home countries, but wish to practice medicine in the United States. As an international medical graduate, you must first register with the ECFMG at www.ecfmg.org
- . After registering, you’ll receive an ECFMG identification number. To actually book your exams, you’ll need to book an eligibility period for your exam.
- How many blocks are in the USMLE Step 1? Step 1 is a one-day examination with seven 60-minute “blocks” administered in one 8-hour testing session; computer tutorial: 15 minutes; breaks: 45 minutes, self-scheduled
- How many questions are on USMLE Step 1? Step 1 consists of 280 multiple-choice questions, broken down into 7 one-hour blocks of 40 questions each.
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos 2022 using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos 2022 :
File Size: 94.56 MB
Please use the download link mentioned below to access KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Videos 2022. .
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.