Master Dentistry is designed as a revision guide for dental students and presents the key elements of the curriculum in an easy-to-digest format. Based on sound educational principles, each volume in the series is fully illustrated throughout and is supported by extensive self-assessment questions which allow the reader to assess their own knowledge of the topic and perfect their exam techniques. This third edition has been fully updated throughout and addresses the restorative, Paediatric and orthodontic aspects of dentistry. The Master Dentistry volumes are perfect for undergraduate students as well as post-graduates preparing for the MJDF in the UK or international equivalent, and the ORE.
- Information presented in a style which facilitates easy recall for examination purposes and a ready understanding of the subject
- Key facts are highlighted and principles of diagnosis and management emphasized
- Gives the reader a ‘feel for the subject’ and details essential communication skills
- Offers practical guidance on how to prepare for exams and make best use of the time available
- Perfect for BDS exam preparation and candidates taking the MJDF, ORE or other post-graduate exam’s
- Law & Ethics Chapter has been awarded second postgraduate prize in the Dental Protection/Schülke 2012 Premier Awards
- Reflects changes with regards to registration examinations, the development of specialist lists and the Overseas Registration Examination
- Fully revised self-assessment material provided in the form of MCQs, EMQs, case histories, short notes, data interpretation, viva questions and picture questions – all of which integrate knowledge from across different chapters and focus the reader on decisions they will take in a given clinical situation.
“This text manages to accomplish the seemingly impossible task of condensing the three large specialties of restorative dentistry, paediatric dentistry and orthodonitics into a single compact tome. It achieves this feat by covering the basic undergraduate curriculum without labouring on contentious issues or excessively fine detail…This books applicability to those taking postgraduates examinations such as the MJDF or MFDS examinations is enhanced by the inclusion of additional, unexpected, chapters including implantology, conscious sedation and law and ethics, which are also useful for those general dental practitioners who may be looking to gain a basic grouding before embarking on additional training in these fields.”
British Dentistry Journal, January 2014
The Master Dentistry series covers Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, Oral Medicine, Restorative, Paediatrics and Orthodontics. The books provide a good overview of the subject areas and I found them particularly useful during exam times. The text is appropriately supplemented with great diagrams and the layout of the books makes all the subject areas easy to access and find.
At the end of each chapter there are self assessment questions which were really useful and would aid any student’s learning. Each chapter has a helpful overview and learning objectives are provided throughout each chapter.
The books give a great summary of all the subject areas they cover ……. I used them quite often if I didn’t understand a certain part of a lecture as the wording is easy to understand and is uncomplicated. They’re a must for any dental student’s bookshelf.
Master Dentistry is a very good book for all students who aim to qualify in dentistry.
Bought this book and its counterpart, Volume 2, in my 5th yr of dentistry at Liverpool and found them to offer a very good overview of the degree course.
Definitely worth buying for finals revision and in retrospect would’ve been useful throughout all 5 years of my degree.
Book Master Dentistry: Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Master Dentistry: Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Dentistry (General),Orthodontics ,Pediatrics
- Writer(s): Peter Heasman
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- File Size: 17mb
Master Dentistry: Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Master Dentistry Volume 2 Restorative Dentistry Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Master Dentistry Volume 2 Restorative Dentistry Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition :
Link to Download Master Dentistry Volume 2 Restorative Dentistry Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics 3rd Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.