Dental implant surgery is an artform. To help you advance your skills and become a master of implant prosthetics, Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry, 4th Edition uses a multidisciplinary approach to cover the industry’s most current processes and surgical procedures. The new edition of this text continues to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on the science and discipline of contemporary implant dentistry. Covering the breadth of dental implant surgery, it includes full-color, in-depth coverage of both simple and complicated clinical cases, with practical guidance on how to apply the latest research, diagnostic tools, treatment planning, implant designs, and materials. New author Randolph R. Resnik, is an internationally known educator, clinician, and researcher in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics who will continue Dr. Misch’s legacy and teachings.
- Content reflects original author’s philosophy and surgical protocols for dental implants giving you a system for achieving predictable outcomes.
- Evidence-based approach to dental implant procedures features state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research evidence.
- Rich art program throughout text highlights and clarifies key clinical concepts and techniques with over 2,500 images, radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, line art, and diagrams.
- Definitive resource in implant dentistry provides you with authoritative state-of-the art guidance by recognized leader in the field.
Table of Contents
Part I: Scientific Basis
1. Rationale for Dental Implants
2. Terminology in Implant dentistry
3. Functional Basis for Dental Implant Design
4. Bone Physiology, Metabolism, and Biomechanics
5. Biomaterials for Dental Implants
Part II: Biomechanical Properties of Dental Implants
6. Clinical Biomechanics in Implant Dentistry
7. Stress Treatment Theorem for Implant Dentistry
8. Treatment Planning: Force Factors Related to Patient Conditions
9. Dental Implant Surfaces
Part III : Fundamental Science
10. Medical Evaluation of the Dental Implant Patient
11. Radiographic Evaluation in Oral Implantology
12. Applied Anatomy for Dental Implants
13. Dental Implant Infections
14. Pharmacology in Implant Dentistry
Part IV: Treatment Planning Principles
15. Interactive Computed Tomography and Dental Implant Treatment Planning
16. Available Bone and Dental Implant Treatment Plans
17. Prosthetic Options in Implant Dentistry
18. Bone Density: A Key Determinant for Treatment Planning
19. Treatment Plans Related to Key Implant Positions and Implant Number
Part V: Edentulous Site Treatment Planning
20. Treatment Plans for Partially and Completely Edentulous Arches in Implant Dentistry
21. Preimplant Prosthodontic Factors Related to Surgical Treatment Planning
22. Single and Multiple Tooth Replacement: Treatment Options
23. Treatment Planning for the Edentulous Posterior Maxilla
24. The Edentulous Mandible: Fixed Versus Removable Prosthesis Treatment Planning
25. The Edentulous Maxilla: Fixed versus Removable Treatment Planning
Part VI: Implant Surgery
26. Basic Surgical Techniques and Armamentarium
27. Implant Placement Surgical Protocol
28. Ideal Implant Positioning
29. Maxillary Anterior Specific Implant Surgery
30. Mandibular Specific Anatomic Implications for Dental Implant Surgery
31. Dental Implant Surgery Complications
32 Immediate Implant Surgical Protocol
33. Immediate Load/Restoration in Implant Dentistry
Part VII: Soft and Hard Tissue Rehabilitation
34. Atraumatic Tooth Extraction and Socket Grafting
35. Bone Substitutes and Membranes
36. Particulate Membrane Grafting/Guided Bone Regeneration
37. Maxillary Sinus Anatomy, Pathology, and Graft Surgery
38. Intraoral Autogenous Bone Grafting
39. Extraoral Autogenous Bone Grafting for Dental Implant Surgery
40. The Use of Botox and Dermal Fillers in Oral Implantology
Part VIII: Dental Implant Maintenance
41. Peri-Implantitis and Peri-Implant Mucositis: Diagnosis, Classification, Etiologies, and Therapies
42. Implant Maintenance: Long-term Implant Success
Book Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Dental Implant
- Writer(s): Randolph Resnik
- Publisher: Elsevier
- File Size: 83mb
Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.