- This text addresses the different types of edentulous patients, including thorough discussions of both short- and long-term patients.
- Detailed coverage of the elderly and/or edentulous patients provides the reader with the specialized knowledge needed to treat these groups.
- Over 800 images accompanying procedures, concepts, and techniques enhance understanding and comprehension of each topic presented.
- Material on achieving a satisfactory esthetic effect emphasizes the importance of satisfying the patient.
- Topics on related and supplemental procedures feature information on overdentures, immediate dentures, and single complete dentures.
- This title has been revised more than any other book on the subject, in order to maintain its long-standing value and recognition as an authoritative source on prosthodontics for the edentulous.
- The condensed format provides relevant information that is conveniently sized and reasonably priced.
- Clear and concise language makes even the most difficult subjects and procedures easy to follow.
- The bibliography lists at the end of each chapter direct readers to additional literature on the topics.
- The diverse and distinguished editorial/contributor pool lends credibility and experience to each topic.
- The content has been reorganized to make the material more concise and easier to read.
- Brand new chapters on temporomandibular disorders, materials prescribed, and the current and future direction in implant prosthodontics keep the reader aware of developments in the field.
- As reflected in the changed title, this edition has been expanded and updated to emphasize the growing importance of implant-supported prostheses.
- The reorganization and consolidation of chapters into four major sections enhances readability.
- Eight new contributors and 4 new editors offer a fresh perspective.
About the Author
Dr. Rhonda Jacob is a Board-Certified Prosthodontist who received her BS, DDS and MS in prosthodontics at the University of Iowa. She worked at MD Anderson for 30 years as professor, faculty and Director of the Maxillofacial Program. She was also Director of the implant fellowship at MD Anderson using implants in conjunction with head and neck reconstruction. Dr. Jacob received Best Dentist in Texas awards from 2011-2018 from Texas Monthly. She has previously been elected by her peers to serve on the Clinical Advisory Board for the ClearChoice network.
- Name of Book: Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Prosthodontics
- Publisher: Mosby
- File Size: 56mb
Orthodontic Applications of Osseointegrated Implants PDF Free Download
Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th Edition PDF Free Download
Here’s the cover image preview of Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th Edition :
Link to Download Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.