Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF
In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At USMLE MED, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! Now before that we share the free PDF download of Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
In this post under the section of MBBS Books PDF, we present an overview and download link of Satyanarayana biochemistry. You can read the overview and download U Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF using the links given at the end of the post.
Overview of U Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF
Biochemistry is a subject that deals with the chemical’s language of life. Biochemistry by Satyanarayana is one of the best choices to learn the chemistry of life. Whether it be plants, animals, humans or even microorganisms, Satyanarayana biochemistry will help you know the life chemistry of each of them.
Many teachers and students refer to this book as the Bible Of Biochemistry. Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF is one of the most unique biochemistry books PDF. It gives emphasis to both basic as well as applied aspects of biochemistry. Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF gives a completely new orientation to biochemistry. Moreover, it helps the students to know the importance of biochemistry and the significance of applications of biochemistry in the field of medicine.
The Author of this one of the most famous biochemistry books PDF is U Satyanarayana. With over 40 years of experience, U Satyanarayana along with his members has published more than 60 national and international journals till date.
The International Biographic Centre of England has also awarded Satyanarayana as one of the outstanding scientists worldwide. He is also a member of the Institute of Chemists of India and the National Academy Of Clinical Biochemistry of America.
Features of Biochemistry Satyanarayana PDF
As the authors of U Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF are from India, most of the medical colleges of India along with other Asian countries recommend Satyanarayana biochemistry for learning biochemistry. Most of the students feel that biochemistry is a boring subject. This is one of the biochemistry free books that the students find interesting to read. Some other features of Biochemistry Satyanarayana eBook PDF are as follows:
- There are high quality colorful illustrations that help to clear the concept of students
- The whole biochemistry is covered as an engaging story to make the students fall in love with learning biochemistry
- All the complex processes are explained in simple and engaging explanations and illustrations
History of U Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF
There are 7 editions of Satyanarayana biochemistry till date. The latest edition of this book is Biochemistry Satyanarayana PDF 7th edition. The latest edition of the book comes with the updated information. All the latest information on biochemistry is included in the book to make learning more effective.
Table of contents of Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF
There are about seven sections in this biochemistry free book PDF. All these sections along with their chapters and page numbers in chronological order is as follows:
Chemical Constituents of Life
- Biomolecules and the cell ( page number 3 )
- Carbohydrates ( page number 9 )
- Lipids ( page number 28 )
- Proteins and amino acids ( page number 43 )
- Nucleic acids and nucleotides ( page number 69 )
- Enzymes ( page number 85 )
- Vitamins ( page number 116 )
- Digestion and absorption ( page number 165 )
- Plasma proteins ( page number 182 )
- Hemoglobin and porphyrins( page number 196 )
- Biological oxidation ( page number 221 )
- Introduction to metabolism ( page number 241 )
- Metabolism of carbohydrates ( page number 244 )
- Lipids metabolism( page number 285 )
- Metabolism of amino acids( page number 330 )
- Integration of metabolism ( page number 380 )
- Metabolism of nucleotides ( page number 387 )
- Mineral metabolism ( page number 403 )
Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Hormones ( page number 427 )
- Organ function tests ( page number 453 )
- Water, electrolyte and acid-base balance ( page number 468 )
- Tissue proteins and body fluids ( page number 487 )
- Nutrition ( page number 502 )
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- DNA-replication, recombination, and repair ( page number 523 )
- Transcription and translation ( page number 542 )
- Regulation of gene expression ( page number 566 )
- Recombinant DNA and biotechnology ( page number 578 )
- Human genome project ( page number 619 )
- Gene therapy ( page number 625 )
- Bioinformatics ( page number 634 )
- Metabolism of xenobiotics (detoxification) ( page number 638 )
- Prostaglandins and related compounds ( page number 644 )
- Biological membranes and transport ( page number 650 )
- Free radicals and antioxidants ( page number 655 )
- Environmental biochemistry ( page number 662 )
- Insulin, glucose homeostasis, and diabetes mellitus ( page number 669 )
- Cancer ( page number 685 )
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) ( page number 695 )
Basics to Learn Biochemistry
- Introduction to bioorganic chemistry ( page number 703 )
- Overview of biophysical chemistry ( page number 708 )
- Tools of biochemistry ( page number 719 )
- Immunology ( page number 732 )
- Genetics ( page number 737 )
- Answers to Self-assessment Exercises ( page number 745 )
- Abbreviations used in this book ( page number 751 )
- Origins of important biochemical words ( page number 756 )
- Common confusable in biochemistry ( page number 759 )
- Practical biochemistry principles ( page number 763 )
- Clinical biochemistry laboratory ( page number 769 )
- Case studies with biochemical correlations ( page number 772 )
- INDEX ( page number 779 )
Note- The page number may also vary as per the edition of U Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF.
|Writer/Publisher:||U. Satyanarayan & U. Chakrapani|
|File Size:||7.22 MB|
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.