Tenets of Craniosynostosis is an essential guide to contemporary craniosynostosis surgery care. It is a comprehensive work that describes fundamental theoretical and clinical concepts behind successful multidisciplinary management of patients with craniosynostosis. Written by experts in the field, the book details the current practices and standards, thereby serving as an important reference resource for pediatric neurosurgeons and plastic and reconstructive faciomaxillary surgeons. It will also be a valuable guide for all neurosurgeons, residents, and fellows working in this area.
Some salient features of the book include:
- Emphasis on clinical management strategies for craniosynostosis surgeries
- Chapters on the use of 3D print technology for training on craniosynostosis surgeries and geometric corrections
- Detailed explanation of basic subtypes of nonsyndromic craniosynostosis (anterior plagiocephaly, trigonocephaly, brachycephaly, scaphocephaly) along with further description through actual illustrative case studies
- Description of the follow-up management for syndromic craniosynostosis variants requiring midface distractions and Le Fort III osteotomies
- Comprehensive coverage of posterior vault distractions, Chiari in craniosynostosis, and secondary craniosynostosis, along with case studies
- Full-color illustrations and images that facilitate understanding
Book Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Oral Surgery
- Writer(s): Ashok Kumar Mahapatra, Deepak Kumar Gupta
- Publisher: Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers
- File Size: 23mb
Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care:
Link to Download Tenets of Craniosynostosis Surgerical Principal and Advanced Multidisciplinary Care is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.