From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad, and Shahrokh Shabahang comes Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th Edition. This focused and extensively revised new edition contains all the clinically-relevant information needed to incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice. Illustrated step-by-step guidelines and vivid online videos address the ins and outs of diagnosis, treatment planning, managing pulpal and periapical diseases, and performing basic root canal treatments. Updated evidence-based coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization. It’s the perfect endodontics guide for both entry-level dental students and general dentists alike.
- Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Clinically-relevant organization reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding of the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- More than 67 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate essential procedures.
- NEW! Sharper focus on the most clinically relevant content eliminates much of the basic science that you have already studied and focuses on the information and skills that are most-needed during clinical practice.
- NEW! Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- NEW! Expert Consult access is included via a unique pin-code to make the text relevant for both practitioners and students alike.
- NEW! Mid-chapter questions check your understanding of the concept before moving onto the next topic.
Book Endodontics Principles and Practice 6th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Endodontics Principles and Practice 6th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Endodontics
- Writer(s): Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad, Shahrkh Shabahang
- Publisher: Elsevier
- File Size: 65mb
Endodontics Principles and Practice 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Endodontics Principles and Practice 6th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.