This is a new edition of the now classic book which has established itself as a standard text for dental students.
- Practical approach to the subject, taking the reader through every step of endodontic practice from scientific basis to patient assessment and through to clinical techniques
- Evidence-based approach to ensure safe clinical practice
- More than 250 illustrations, many in full colour, presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- A logical approach to the subject by building upon a clear explanation of the underlying scientific principles
- Prepared by international contributors to ensure a wider appeal
- Written at a level which is ideal for dental student, general and vocational dental practitioners
- Includes new imaging techniques such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- A new chapter on diagnosis, integral to treatment planning, patient management and care
- Recent research findings on the pathogenesis of endodontic disease and the management of persistent infection in previously treated teeth
- A completely rewritten chapter on the restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Newer treatment modalities and materials such as regenerative techniques and Mineral Trioxide Aggregate in endodontics
- The use and development of NiTi instruments, both hand and rotary, which are increasingly popular for preparing root canals
- Published for the first time in full colour with over 185 new images!
Comments about previous edition:
This is a very informative textbook which I would definitely recommend and have learnt from. I wish I had known about it and read it on my undergraduate course – at the time I had not realised that there was such a concise book on the subject at a suitable level, interesting and easy to read!
This book should give people the confidence and encouragement to perform more endodontic procedures.
Georgina Baker, PG Student, Eastman Dental Institute, UK
Overall, an EXCELLENT and concise endodontic book for all clinicians of varying backgrounds and experience. I would highly recommend it!
Miss Zahra Hussain, PG Student, Eastman Dental Institute, UK
Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice is an excellent text for both the undergraduate dental student and the busy general dental practitioner. Its logical, evidence-based chapters and concise approach progress through the course of endodontic treatment with the aid of excellent diagrams, radiographs and photographs, giving the reader a clear and easy explanation as to the principles of root canal treatment, the essentials of periradicular surgery and the management of traumatic injuries. This is an excellent reference text for a continually evolving field.
Tony Preston, Senior Lecturer in Endodontics, Liverpool, UK
‘With Endodontics now a recognised specialty within the UK, this book has established itself as the definitive text on the subject for the undergraduate dentist. The meticulous detail and excellent editing ensure there is little in the book to be criticised.’
Student, MAD Magazine – Barts and The London Students’ Association, June 2004
–This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
About the Author
Professor Chong received his dental education from University College London (UCL) and Guy’s Hospital. He is registered with the General Dental Council (UK) as a Specialist in Endodontics and has been in practice limited to endodontics in central London since 1990. He is also Professor of Restorative Dentistry/Honorary Consultant, Endodontic Lead & Director, Postgraduate Endodontics, Barts & The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, where he is involved with the education and training of dentists and future specialists. In addition, he is an examiner for both the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh. Previously, he was associated with Guy’s, now part of King’s College London, for over 22 years.Professor Chong is the Editor and a contributing author of the classic Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice (6th & 7th editions); author of Managing Endodontic Failure in Practice (available in 5 languages and iBook version); a contributing author to Self-Assessment Picture Tests in Dentistry: Endodontics, and Principles of Endodontics (2nd edition). He is also the Editor-in-Chief (UK) of ENDO – Endodontic Practice Today, an international endodontic journal for general dental practitioners including specialists in endodontics and the official publication of the Belgian Association for Endodontology and Traumatology, the French Society of Endodontics and the Hellenic Society of Endodontists. In addition, he is on the Editorial Board of the International Endodontic Journal, a leading international forum for publications in the field of Endodontology and the official publication of the British Endodontic Society, Danish Endodontic Society, European Society of Endodontology, Flemish Society of Endodontology, Irish Endodontic Society and Lebanese Society of Endodontology.
–This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
Book Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice 6th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice 6th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Clinical Dentistry,Clinical Cases Series
- Writer(s): Bun San Chong
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- File Size: 23mb
Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Harty’s Endodontics in Clinical Practice 6th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.