This excellent manual details the orthodontic solutions possible through the use of the STb light lingual system and its innovative variable-friction lingual bracket. Taking into consideration the recent developments within the industry and in laboratory procedure, the authors detail the latest improvements in the system, such as improved patient comfort, increased predictability of results, shortened treatment times, and decreased laboratory work. Furthermore the biomechanical benefits of the STb system are explained in full, including comprehensive chapters on extractive and nonextractive mechanics, absolute anchorage control, low frictional force, and the lingual straight-wire method. Multiple case presentations highlight the obvious esthetic advantage of using invisible orthodontic therapy, and a separate chapter outlines the keys to successfully managing the esthetically minded patient. An essential tool for all clinicians interested in lingual orthodontics.
2. Overview of Bracket and Appliance Systems for Lingual Orthodontics
3. STb and Light Lingual System
4. Mechanical Aspects of STb and Other Lingual Brackets: Slot Precision and Torque Stability
5. Light Wire Lingual Orthodontics: Biomechanical Considerations
6. Effect of Force Levels on Tissue Reaction to Orthodontic Load
7. New Diagnostic Concepts in Orthodontic Treatment with the Systematic STb Low-Friction System
8. Frictional Force Produced by STb Lingual Orthodontic Brackets Bonded to a Simulated Dental Arch
9. Biomechanics and Comparative Biomechanics
10. Improvements in Laboratory Procedures
11. Extraction Mechanics and Anchorage Control
12. Illustrative STb Extraction Cases
13. STb Nonextraction Mechanics
14. Illustrative STb Nonextraction Cases
15. STb Social 6: Esthetic Treatment for Today s Demanding Patient
16. Lingual Straight Wire Method
17. KommonBase: New Generation Bracket Bonding in Lingual Orthodontics.
About the Author
Kyoto Takemoto graduated from Tokyo Dental College in 1979 and completed his orthodontic training at Tokyo Medical Dental University in 1981. He is the author of many publications on lingual orthodontics. He is a visiting professor at Ferrara University and associate professor at New York University. He conducts lingual orthodontics courses throughout the world and is a founder member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics. With Dr Scuzzo, he is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, and they are the only 2 orthodontists certified by the European Board of Orthodontists to present all lingual cases.
- Name of Book: Lingual Orthodontics: A New Approach Using Stb Light Lingual System & Lingual Straight Wire 1st Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Orthodontics
- Writer(s): Giuseppe Scuzzo
- Publisher: Quintessence Publishing Company
- File Size: 49mb
Lingual Orthodontics: A New Approach Using Stb Light Lingual System & Lingual Straight Wire 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Lingual Orthodontics A New Approach Using Stb Light Lingual System & Lingual Straight Wire 1st Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Lingual Orthodontics A New Approach Using Stb Light Lingual System & Lingual Straight Wire 1st Edition :
Link to Download Lingual Orthodontics A New Approach Using Stb Light Lingual System & Lingual Straight Wire 1st Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.