This comprehensive guide on the innovative Tip-Edge appliance introduces the concept of differential tooth movement into what is essentially a straight-wire bracket system. Prepared by a world-renowned expert, the second edition of this highly illustrated atlas explains the Tip-Edge technique from first principles and now includes important advances in the field, in particular the Plus bracket, an innovation which will greatly enhance the use of this rapidly emerging technique. Clearly written with liberal use of case studies, high quality photographs and line artwork, this atlas is ideal for all orthodontists who are interested in expanding their skills to include the Tip-Edge Plus technique.
- Comprehensive illustrated textbook on the use of Tip-Edge by a world leader in its clinical development
- More than 500 illustrations, many in full colour, present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Explains the demonstrably superior capabilities of Tip Edge and Plus over conventional bracket systems
- Demonstrates the scope of the technique by numerous case histories which show the successful management of more difficult cases that often cannot be addressed by conventional means
- Ideal for practitioners new to the appliance and those familiar with it who need to keep abreast of advances in the field
- Includes all the new improvements and modifications in this rapidly developing technique, in particular, the Plus bracket
- New clinical cases show the effectiveness of Tip-Edge Plus treatment in both American and British patients
- Contains an expanded section on how to convert to this demonstrably superior technique from traditional straight wire practice
The author, Richard Parkhouse, is one of few truly world renowned British orthodontic experts, from a nation sceptical
of the Guru approach to clinical practice. He has played a leading role in the clinical development of the Tip-Edge treatment philosophy, which offers an often invaluable alternative or adjunct to conventional straight wire mechanics.
Concepts are explained with the appreciation that many readers will be approaching Tip-Edge from a conventional straightwire background. Early chapters are related to the development and philosophy of the appliance including a description of the various
components. An enlightening description of the Plus bracket base is given, which incorporates a deep tunnel, intended to replace the Side-Winder spring in stage three as the workhorse for achievement of an excellent finish.
The remainder of the book is devoted to the clinical application of the appliance with many useful clinical tips relevant for each of the three stages of treatment. Every chapter is generously illustrated with line drawings and colour photographs of relevant clinical cases. Final chapters cover precision finishing and usefully the non-compliant patient. Lastly, a summary of the aims of each stage of treatment and how they are achieved is provided as a valuable recap.
C. J. Bates, British Dental Journal Volume 206 no. 11 Jun 13 2009
Book Tip Edge Orthodontics and The Plus Bracket is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Tip Edge Orthodontics and The Plus Bracket
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Orthodontics
- Writer(s): Richard Parkhouse
- Publisher: Mosby Elsevier
- File Size: 9mb
Tip Edge Orthodontics and The Plus Bracket PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of The Tip Edge Orthodontics and The Plus Bracket using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.