Written in the proven Secrets® question-and-answer format, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 3rd Edition is an authoritative source for the effective and safe practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) ― and the ideal preparation tool for clinical rotations, exams, and board certification in OMS. Thoroughly revised and updated with the most current clinical information, this new edition provides dental students, OMS residents, and clinicians with practical tips, answers, and secrets from OMS experts. Best of all, it fits in your lab coat pocket so you can consult it wherever you go!
- Over 2,300 questions and answers offer valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets from oral and maxillofacial surgery experts in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Popular and trusted Secrets® question-and-answer format helps you better understand the questions you are asked and provides you with perspective for the questions you ask yourself.
- Edited by two highly respected leaders in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS), with chapters written by internationally recognized experts in the field, makingthis an authoritative resource for the safe and effective practice of OMS.
- Convenient pocket size means you can consult this book wherever you go and carry it in your lab coat.
- NEW! 13 all-new chapters bring you the most current clinical information on recent advances in the science and practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- NEW! Cosmetic Surgery section covers the evaluation of the aging face, forehead/belpharoplasty, facelift/neck, rhinoplasty, and non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
- NEW! Updated Secrets® two-color design highlights questions, tables, boxes, and bulleted lists so you can find information more easily.
1. History and Physical Examination 2. ECG Interpretation 3. Laboratory Tests 4. Diagnostic Imaging for the Oral and Maxillofacial Regions II. ANESTHESIA 5. Local Anesthetics 6. Intravenous Sedation and Anesthetic Agents 7. Inhalational Anesthesia III. POSTOPERATIVE CARE 8. Fluid and Electrolyte Management 9. Nutritional Support 10. Postoperative Complications IV. MANAGEMENT OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES 11. Basic Life Support 12. Advanced Cardiac Life Support 13. Advanced Trauma Life Support 14. Cricothyrotomy and Tracheostomy 15. Malignant Hyperthermia V. MANAGEMENT CONSIDERATIONS IN THE MEDICALLY COMPROMISED PATIENT 16. Management of Surgical Patients with Cardiovascular Diseases 17. Respiratory Disorders 18. Hematology 19. Liver Diseases 20. Renal Diseases 21. Endocrine Diseases 22. Management of the Diabetic Patient 23. The Immunocompromised Surgical Patient 24. Management Considerations in the Joint Replacement Patient VI. MANAGEMENT OF THE ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY PATIENT 25. Applied Orofacial Anatomy 26. Dentoalveolar Surgery 27. Diagnosis and Management of Trigeminal Nerve Injury 28. Maxillofacial Trauma 29. Odontogenic Infections 30. Temporomandibular Joint Anatomy, Pathophysiology, and Surgical Treatment 31. Temporomandibular Disorders and Facial Pain: Biochemical and Biomechanical Basis 32. Diagnosis and Management of Dentofacial Abnormalities 33. Cleft Lip and Palate 34. Diagnosis of Salivary Gland Disease 35. Oral and Maxillofacial Cysts and Tumors 36. Neoplasms of the Oral Cavity 37. Lasers in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 38. Management of the Patient Irradiated for Head or Neck Cancer 39. Oral and Maxillofacial Reconstruction 40. Facial Aesthetic Surgery 41. Dental Implants 42. Preprosthetic Surgery 43. Sleep Apnea and Snoring 44. Facial Alloplastic Implants: Biomaterials and Surgical Implementation.
Book Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
- Name of Book: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition
- Format: pdf
- Categories: Maxillofacial
- Writer(s): A. Omar Abubaker, Din Lam, Kenneth J. Benson
- Publisher: Elsevier
- File Size: 6mb
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Usmlemed.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Usmlemed.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.